Our fair-use rules are very favorable to you. We encourage you to use PatternMaker to make patterns for sale, and we believe that what’s yours is yours. Here are the details:
- You may use our optional patterns for yourself or for any number of family, friends, clients, etc.
- You may sell garments made from the add-in patterns
- You may not sell the pattern itself (either printed or in electronic format) or represent the pattern as your own work
- Exceptions: if you make substantial style/design modifications to the pattern after it is drawn (with PatternMaker Deluxe Editor or higher), you may consider it your own work
- Any macros you create with the Project Editor or with MacroGen are your own property.